As featured on
Tucson point guard RaTanya Newsome thought the pain in her knee would cost her a shot at playing hoops collegiately. Newsome suffered a complete tear of her anterior cruciate ligament just weeks before the end of the high school basketball regular season, costing her the playoffs and possibly worse.
- UA basketball: Wildcats to open Pac-12 season in Bay Area
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Arizona training-camp positional preview: Quarterbacks
- Arizona training-camp positional preview: Running backs
- Recruiting: About that time Arizona beat out USC for two top players
- What uniform numbers will newest Wildcats wear this fall?
- Junior-college DE Josh Allen won't play for Arizona this season