As featured on
Tucson point guard RaTanya Newsome thought the pain in her knee would cost her a shot at playing hoops collegiately. Newsome suffered a complete tear of her anterior cruciate ligament just weeks before the end of the high school basketball regular season, costing her the playoffs and possibly worse.
- Cienega QB Jamarye Joiner verbally commits to Arizona Wildcats' 2018 recruiting class
- Report card: Grades for the Arizona Wildcats’ 35-28 overtime loss to Washington
- Kickoff time, TV announced for Arizona Wildcats' game at UCLA
- Notes, quotes and stats from Arizona Wildcats’ 35-28 overtime loss to Washington
- QB Brandon Dawkins, RB J.J. Taylor to start for Arizona Wildcats vs. Washington