DETROIT - Brandon Saad had two goals and an assist and Dave Bolland scored twice in the Chicago Blackhawks' 7-1 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday.
Jonathan Toews added a goal and two assists and Jeremy Morin and Nick Leddy, also scored for Chicago.
Cory Emmerton scored Detroit's goal. Jimmy Howard was pulled in favor of Jonas Gustavsson early in the second period. Gustavsson made nine saves.
Chicago led 3-0 at the end of the first period after scoring on its first three shots in a 1:39 span in the game's first four-and-a-half minutes.
• Flyers 5, Capitals 4: In Philadelphia, Ruslan Fedotenko scored 1:34 into overtime after Kimmo Timonen got the tying goal with 9.5 seconds left in regulation for Philadelphia. Maxime Talbot, Matt Read and Claude Giroux also scored for the Flyers, who moved within two points of the idle New York Rangers and New York Islanders for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.
• Blue Jackets 2, Ducks 1, OT: In Columbus, Ohio, Mark Letestu set up the only goal in regulation and scored the game-winner in overtime, and Sergei Bobrovsky stopped 29 of 30 shots to lead Columbus . The victory improved the Blue Jackets to 9-0-3 in their last 12 games at Nationwide Arena.
• Kings 3, Stars 2: In Dallas, Brad Richardson and Justin Williams scored third-period goals just over a minute apart to lift Los Angeles to the win.
• Bruins 2, Sabres 0: In Buffalo, N.Y., David Krejci and Nathan Horton scored goals less than three minutes apart in the third period, and Anton Khudobin stopped 26 shots to lead Boston.
• Pittsburgh's Sidney Crosby has a broken jaw and is out indefinitely after being hit in the mouth with a puck during a win against the Islanders on Saturday. The Penguins said on their website Sunday that Crosby had surgery Saturday night, and there will be an update on his status later in the week. The Penguins have won 15 straight games, and next play Buffalo on Tuesday.