GLENDALE - Mikkel Boedker scored twice and the Phoenix Coyotes took a four-goal lead and went on to beat the Los Angeles Kings 5-2 on Tuesday night.
Shane Doan and Raffi Torres had a goal and assist apiece for the Coyotes, who led 4-0 before Mike Richards and Dustin Brown scored power-play goals for the Kings.
Phoenix's Rob Klinkhammer sealed it with his second career NHL goal in two games since he was recalled from Portland of the American Hockey League four days earlier.
Mike Smith, in his 250th NHL game, had 31 saves for Phoenix. Jonathan Quick had 24 for the Kings, who played for the second night in a row.
• Sabres 3, Rangers 1: In Buffalo, N.Y., Marcus Foligno scored twice and backup goalie Jhonas Enroth made 18 of his 32 saves in the third period of the Buffalo Sabres' win over the New York Rangers.
• Penguins 3, Bruins 2: In Pittsburgh, Brandon Sutter scored twice in the final seven minutes to cap a furious rally, and Pittsburgh slipped past Boston.
• Hurricanes 4, Capitals 0: In Washington, Riley Nash scored twice, Joe Corvo put one in off the goaltender's mask, and Justin Peters got his second career shutout as surging Carolina beat slumping Washington in the first game of a key home-and-home set.
• Canucks 2, Blue Jackets 1, SO: In Columbus, Ohio, Mason Raymond scored the only goal in the shootout, and seldom-used Roberto Luongo stopped 26 shots through overtime to lead Vancouver past Columbus.
• Lightning 3, Panthers 2: In Sunrise, Steven Stamkos snapped a third-period tie with his NHL-leading 20th goal, and Tampa Bay held on to beat Florida despite recording a season-low 13 shots.
• Blues 4, Sharks 2: In St. Louis, rookie Jake Allen made 39 saves, Chris Stewart led a balanced attack with two goals, and the St. Louis beat San Jose for the second time in three nights.
• Ducks 2, Wild 1: In St. Paul, Minn., Luca Sbisa scored the winning goal with 3:04 left in the third period, Jonas Hiller made 30 saves, and Anaheim rallied to win.
• Predators 4, Stars 0: In Dallas, Pekka Rinne made 32 saves for his NHL-leading fifth shutout of the season, and Shea Weber and Gabriel Bourque scored power-play goals to lift Nashville over Dallas.
• Oilers 4, Avalanche 0: In Denver, Devan Dubnyk stopped 36 shots for his first shutout in nearly a year and Shawn Horcoff scored a goal in his second straight game since returning from a broken knuckle, for Edmonton.
• Jets 5, Maple Leafs 2: In Winnipeg, Manitoba, Blake Wheeler scored twice and Ondrej Pavelec made 24 saves to lead Winnipeg.