As featured on
PRESCOTT VALLEY - Kory DeBerry joined an elite club Friday night, and Sunnyside High School won its 14th straight state wrestling championship. DeBerry became the 25th wrestler in Arizona history to capture four individual state titles.
- RichRod, Arizona Wildcats pursue alternatives at running back
- Arizona Wildcats QBs Brandon Dawkins, Anu Solomon return to practice
- Arizona Wildcats QB Brandon Dawkins says he is cleared from concussion
- Recruiting: Top Arizona commit Greg Johnson will visit Nebraska
- Arizona Wildcats rewind: Five takeaways from the UA’s 48-14 loss to USC