Note: Signups are published Mondays. Email items to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 573-4149. Signups must include a phone number and how long they should appear in the newspaper. Due to space constraints, signups will run for up to three months. They can be renewed at that time.
• The Kino Baseball League is accepting teams for the fall season that will run Sept. 13-Nov. 1 in 10U, 11U, 12U, Wood Bat, 13U, 14U, JV and Varsity. 730-2506.
• Hills Baseball 13U and 14U tryouts are Aug. 2, 8 a.m.-noon, at Mehl Park. 449-1950.
• Tucson RoadRunners is hosting a summer basketball camp in July. 248-9136
• Magic Basketball Association is holding a camp July 21-25, 9 a.m.-noon, at Tanque Verde High. 954-6172.
• Motive Change is holding a back-to-school tournament on July 25-27 for kids junior high age and older. Motivechange.org
• The Tucson Football Officials Association (TFOA) is actively recruiting individuals to officiate high school and youth football games this fall. 240-3319 or 235-0312.
• Mark Polich Golf, Tucson’s only complete indoor golf training center, is now accepting new students for summer junior golf lessons. Open to all ages and skill levels. Email
• The 30th annual Leo Golembiewski Celebrity Golf Classic will be held Aug. 24 at Forty Niner Country Club. All funds raised will go to rebuild local ice sports as well as to help find a cure for ALS. Check-in begins at 11 a.m. and the shotgun start begins at 1 p.m. 326-9000 or 749-5530.
• Junior tennis camps at El Conquistador will be held through Aug. 14 for all levels, ages 4-18. 544-1780.
• Tucson Parks and Recreation offers summer camp lessons for ages 3-17, for beginners to advanced players at five locations all over Tucson through July. 791-4896.
• Jim Reffkin Tennis Center offers junior and adult beginner to intermediate classes all summer long. 791-4896.
• Salpointe Summer Volleyball Camp will be held July 21-24; 9-11 a.m., for high school kids; 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., for middle school kids. 235-5963.