Jennie Finch, former UA softball superstar, attended the UA from 1999-2002. Finch was honored with the Pitcher of the Year award and the Honda Sports Award for Softball Player of The Year in 2001, and helped the Wildcats win a National Championship the same year. Finch is also a two-time Olympian, playing on the 2004 and 2008 USA softball team. The USA team won a gold medal in 2004.
- UA basketball: Wildcats to open Pac-12 season in Bay Area
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Arizona training-camp positional preview: Quarterbacks
- Arizona training-camp positional preview: Running backs
- Recruiting: About that time Arizona beat out USC for two top players
- What uniform numbers will newest Wildcats wear this fall?
- Junior-college DE Josh Allen won't play for Arizona this season