Tucson native Estela Piñon has been part of the Southern Arizona softball scene for the past decade. She starred at Sunnyside High School and, after a stint at Yavapai College, earned a scholarship to the UA. Piñon is expected to pitch today, when the Wildcats open their best-of-three NCAA super regional series with Louisiana-Lafayette.
As featured on
- Arizona Wildcats RB J.J. Taylor ‘more than likely’ out for season
- Kickoff time, TV announced for Arizona Wildcats' game at Utah
- Arizona Wildcats rewind: Five takeaways from the UA’s 35-28 OT loss to Washington
- Cienega QB Jamarye Joiner verbally commits to Arizona Wildcats' 2018 recruiting class
- Report card: Grades for the Arizona Wildcats’ 35-28 overtime loss to Washington