As featured on
Josh Hinger insists he isn't a violent person. On the mat, Hinger goes out of his way to keep from seriously injuring his opponents. He spent two years in the Peace Corps after college, helping people in a Turkmenistan village. On the mat, Hinger - a trainer at Undisputed Fitness & Training and a professional jujitsu fighter - goes out of his way to keep from seriously injuring his opponents.
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Sacred Heart, Northern Colorado complete UA's 2016-17 schedule
- Recruiting: Arizona gets verbal commitment from 2017 junior college linebacker
- Wildcats receive commitment from Alabama high-schooler
- Recruiting: Arizona thinking ahead, making offers for...2019?
- Recruiting: 2017 Arizona target Hunter Echols decommits from UCLA
- Arizona football: D-lineman Anthony Fotu no longer with team