Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez meets the media after practice Wednesday as Oregon week continues.
- RichRod: No animosity toward Oregon but 'not happy' several Arizona Wildcats commits ended up in Eugene
- Three-star safety Christian Young commits to Arizona Wildcats; could DT Noah Jefferson be back in mix?
- Report shows 'real' drop in new enrollment in colleges by international students
- Virtual reality: Arizona Wildcats QB Khalil Tate has worked his way into the Heisman Trophy conversation
- UA grads feel happier and more successful than their peers nationally: poll
- Tucson's Twisted Tandoor closing after four months
- 'Trying to outscore the other team isn't going to work': Wildcats, coach Sean Miller double down on 'D'
- As Adiba Nelson turns 40, she's riding El Tour — and working to provide an adaptive bike for another child
- Ask Amy: Husband wants wife to shed some weight
- 2nd builder exits upscale 178-home project at former guest ranch in Marana
- Lawsuit challenges new Arizona law allowing more 'dark money' in politics
- Pima County review board overturns firing of corrections officer
- Arizona House panel hires attorney to investigate sex harassment claims
- Nonstop flights to Austin, Texas, coming to Tucson International Airport
- Tucson weather: Cooler temperatures for the weekend
- Drug overdose suspected in Tucson death of rapper Lil Peep
- Website says Tucson is the country's 6th most dangerous big city
- Pot-shooting bazooka found near Arizona border
- Oregon-Arizona isn’t just another game for brothers Brenden and Colin Schooler
- UA celebrates 'topping off' ceremony for new health sciences bulding
Social Media Examiner’s seventh annual Social Media Marketing Industry Report, a survey of 3,720 marketers, business owners and solopreneurs from the U.S. and overseas, reveals some social media trends gaining momentum, as well as some surprising stalls, writes Suzanne Delzio.96% of survey p…