Hoodoos might sound a little Halloween scary -- but they are simply quirky rock formations along the Catalina Highway. Video by Doug Kreutz, Arizona Daily Star
- Who knew we had hoodoos near Tucson?
- Nonprofits' wish list: Bikes, display easels, gym equipment
- Marana Council appoints interim town manager
- Quilting ministry founder belled for her leadership
- Food bank's Caridad Kitchen wins $125,000 donation from TEP
- Three upcoming walks give opportunities to support local causes
- This week's storm won't count as rain in Tucson's record book
- Pima County tries to woo Amazon with 120-acre 'innovation campus'
- Most hotel, apartment pools do well in county health inspections
- Tucson's warm, dry weather expected to continue into winter
- Families can pre-register Saturday for Salvation Army toy distribution
- Pima County Justice Court's warrant resolution program honored by state
- Regents to vote on $8 million in renovations for UA's proposed veterinary program campus
- Voters approve Drexel Heights Fire District sale of $8 million in bonds
- Oro Valley voters reject $17M bond package for Naranja Park improvements
It shocks me every day – when you do a search on Google, Bing, Yahoo, or any of the plethora of apps available – just how many businesses HAVEN’T claimed their search info.
. . . millions are being spent SMS messaging campaigns. Mobile marketing is becoming increasingly integral advertising tool for small businesses to find new and exciting ways to reach current and potential customers.