Greg Hansen and Ryan Finley discuss how Utah has positioned itself as a contender in the Pac-12 South, why Polynesian prospects want to play for the Utes and what Arizona must do to catch up. Also: what Greg ordered at a house of pies in Deming, and why he’s happy to be out of El Paso.
- The Wildcast Episode 13: Vantage Point...Utah Utes
- The Wildcast Episode 11: Is Colin Schooler the next Scooby Wright?
- The next Scooby? Arizona Wildcats freshman LB Colin Schooler just wants to be the best version of himself
- Arizona must run effectively to upset Utah; is the Wildcats’ offensive line up to the task?
- As a runner, Arizona Wildcats QB Brandon Dawkins seeks balance between aggression and discretion
- Shun Brown helped the Arizona Wildcats put a positive spin on things entering Pac-12 play
- Brandon Dawkins redeems himself, leads Arizona Wildcats to rout of UTEP
- Greg Hansen: Utah gave Darren Carrington a second chance; now, he may be the Utes' best player
- Greg Hansen: Pac-12 football payouts, race for TV ratings mean local high schools are losing
- Arizona Wildcats DE-LB DeAndre' Miller will not play vs. Utah; TE getting thin
- Greg Hansen: Fridays are for football ... but who should play?
- Watch: Wildcats will be tested in Pac-12 opener vs. Utah
- Southern Arizona's 10 best high school quarterbacks so far
- Southern Arizona's 10 best high school receivers so far
- Arizona Wildcats hot sheet: On Nathan Tilford being ready to shine, Jack Banda switching to offense and status of QBs
- What it will take for the Arizona Wildcats to ‘make a statement’ vs. No. 23 Utah
- What to watch for when the Arizona Wildcats host No. 23 Utah
- Live fan chat: Arizona Wildcats (2-1) vs. No. 23 Utah Utes (3-0)
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: UA athletic director Dave Heeke will ask regents to approve $66 million in new sports construction
A current underused tool, the GIF is making it’s mark in the modern advertising world. This fun and playful animation is a simple way to boost brands across all social media platforms while showing consumers that brands are keeping up with current trends.
Several weeks ago a cross departmental team was developed at The Arizona Daily Star with a singular focus - How do we help local businesses enhance their digital presence affordably and how best can we get the word out fast? The answers were simple, we needed to do what we recommend our cus…