Star columnist Greg Hansen and sports editor Ryan Finley argue over who would benefit more from a win Thursday night in Tempe, gush over ASU coach Bobby Hurley and wonder if Sean Miller could be tempted by job openings at UConn or Pitt.
- Selection committee: Arizona Wildcats a Top 16 NCAA Tournament seed
- NCAA selection committee hands Arizona Wildcats No. 4 seed in West as of now
- Arizona-UCLA postgame: Is the Pac-12 race over already?
- Arizona Wildcats bounce back off the mat to rout visiting USC
- Rawle Alkins scores 20 as Arizona Wildcats beat USC 81-67 to stay alone in first place
- Greg Hansen: UCLA delivers shocking blow to suddenly staggering Arizona Wildcats
- Hansen's video notebook: Arizona, UCLA renew top rivalry in Pac-12 at McKale Center
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: Kevin Sumlin's class has its shortcomings; Nick Foles' recent success not foreign turf
- 2-year-old girl aided by Tucson Border Patrol agents after suffering seizure
- The Wildcast, Episode 79: No love lost as Wildcats, Sun Devils renew basketball rivalry at last
- Greg Hansen: Arizona Wildcats land final punches to knock out ASU at rabid Wells Fargo
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: Wildcats' Deandre Ayton has skills, drive to be Arizona's Answer in March
A current underused tool, the GIF is making it’s mark in the modern advertising world. This fun and playful animation is a simple way to boost brands across all social media platforms while showing consumers that brands are keeping up with current trends.
I have come to notice that many of my millennial friends are not avid mobile shoppers, as many would assume. HOWEVER, what they will buy via mobile are DEALS! “Almost half (44%) selected a coupon or deal for a product they are looking for and 37% said they would want a close by sale or coupon.”