The south side of town is getting a new Starbucks.
Brenna Lacey, of Volk Co., represented the landlord, Steamroller Pad LLC, in a lease of 3,000 square feet to Starbucks Corp. at 1765 W. Valencia Road.
The building is currently under construction at the southwest corner of Valencia and Indian Agency Road, adjacent to a brand new 100,000-square-foot Fry’s grocery store.
It is the first new Fry’s store to open in the Tucson area in almost 10 years. Other tenants in the center include Nationwide Vision, Pizza Patron, and Great Clips. Greg Furrier, with Picor, represented the tenant.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- Quattro Ninos LLC bought a 2,200-square-foot office building at 549 N. Sixth Ave. for $437,000. Kevin Volk, of Volk Co., represented the seller, 549 Associates LLC, and the buyer was represented by Gabriel Silguero, of Righteous Realty Co.
- HA Arizona Properties bought a 5,444-square-foot restaurant building at 1138 N. Belvedere Ave. for $429,500. Esther Empens, of Tierra Antiqua, represented the buyer and Michael Laatsch, of CBRE, represented the sellers, Los Cincos Hemanos LLC and La Familia Restaurants Inc.
- Community Investment Corp. bought a 5,333-square-foot office space at 2033 E. Grant Road for $350,000. Bruce Suppes and Ian Stuart, of CBRE, represented the seller, JPD2033 LLC and the buyer was represented by Frank Arrotta and Doug Richardson, of Tucson Realty & Trust.
- Dependable Home Health leased 12,292 square feet at 1121 N. El Dorado Place. Buzz Isaacson, of CBRE, represented the tenant and Tom Nieman, with Picor, represented the landlord, HSL Dorado Place Office LLC.
- Mountain View Counseling Associates leased 1,702 square feet at 1021 E. Palmdale St. Isaac Figueroa, with Picor, represented the tenant. Bruce Suppes and Ian Stuart, of CBRE, represented the landlord, Foothills Business Ventures LLC.
- Cash Time Motor Vehicle Services leased 1,460 square feet at 3806 N. Oracle Road. It will be a third-party motor vehicle services as authorized by the Arizona Department of Transportation – Motor Vehicle Division. Craig Finfrock, of Commercial Retail Advisors LLC, represented the landlord, 3838 Oracle Plaza Joint Venture LLC.
- Geoway LLC, doing business as New Creation Women’s Clinic leased 1,400 square feet at 2001 W. Orange Grove Road. Jeff Casper, of CBRE, represented the tenant.
- Senior Home Care of Tucson LLC leased 1,200 square feet at 1171 Rancho Vistoso Blvd. from Town West Realty Inc. Bob Herd, of Fairhaven Ventures, represented the tenant. Bruce Suppes, David Volk and Michael Laatsch, of CBRE, represented the landlord.