The 23rd Diversity Career Fair
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Desert Diamond Casino on Old Nogales Highway
Open to public | FREE Admission
- Attracts more than 1500 qualified, active minority job seekers through the Southern Arizona Indian Workforce Development Council and Tucson Indian Center's relationships with the Indian Nations and the local community.
- Is one of Southern Arizona's longest running diversity recruiting events supporting urban Native Americans.
- Is bigger and better each year with the continuing partnership with CareerBuilder.com, the nation's largest recruiting network - reaching a national audience of more than 571,000 job searches each month.
- Is heavily promoted through advertising in the Arizona Daily Star in print and AzStarNet.com online -- reaching more than 490,000 adults each week.
- Is promoted in CareerBuilder Weekly - a free employment weekly publication with 15,000 distribution at more than 250 locations throughout Tucson.
Source: Scarborough 2012 (R1), CareerBuilder.com