- Tucson Airport Authority: The TAA was inducted by the Phoenix Minority Business Development Agency Business Center and the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce into the Arizona Million Dollar Circle of Excellence during the 2017 Business Diversity Summit. The TAA team was recognized for efforts in the area of supplier diversity by spending over $1 million in Arizona with minority/women-owned businesses. Additionally, TAA was recognized by the Arizona Department of Transportation with the 2017 ADOT Community Supporter Champion Award for their partnering efforts and contributions to diversity and growth in the transportation industry.
- Dr. Howard M. Steinberg: The Tucson dentist has been named a Fellow by the International College of Dentists. The organization recognizes and promotes leadership and service worldwide. Less than 3 percent of the 200,000 dentists in the United States are awarded the honor. Dr. Steinberg’s specialty is prosthodontics, which focuses on cosmetic restoration and replacement of teeth. He was recognized for his professional work as well as his humanitarian work.
- Long Realty: Long Realty Company and its affiliated brokers and sales agents collected a host of awards during the Tucson Association of Realtors’ 2018 Installation and Awards Ceremony. The company won the Corporate Community Achievement Award for demonstrating a commitment to making the community better. Winning an Outstanding Service Award was Sierra Hardy, a sales agent with the company’s Foothills office. The award recognizes individuals who serve TAR and the broader industry with distinction. Also honored with a Committee of the Year award was the association’s CEO Search Task Force, chaired by Long Realty’s Pam Ruggeroli, an associate broker with the Tanque Verde office. As TAR’s top-performing committees these volunteer groups are honored for advancing the goals of the association.
- Meredith K. Marder: Marder has been selected as one of Arizona’s top 100 attorneys and received a Lifetime Achievement Award from America’s Top 100 Attorneys, a firm that recognizes attorneys based on their overall legal careers and accomplishments. Marder joined Farhang & Medcoff in 2014. The award recognizes “exceptional advocacy, success, ethical standards and legal accomplishments.”
- Andrew B. Kelly Jr.: The broker for A B Kelly Realty, LLC, which specializes in nationwide self storage property management, was named to the 2017 Top 50 Self Storage Management companies in the nation by Inside Self Storage Magazine. Kelly has specialized in property management nationwide for more than 25 years, along with performing market and financial feasibility studies worldwide.
Submit items to email@example.com; please use “Biz Awards” in the email subject line and include photos in JPEG format.