- Cox Communications: Cox employees volunteered their time on Friday, April 20, to help clean up and plant trees at Freedom Park in honor of Earth Day and National Volunteer Month.
- Caliber Collision: The collision repair company is asking customers, business partners and the public to donate food as part of its seventh annual Rhythm Restoration Food Drive. Donations collected now through May 11 will help stock the shelves of the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona during the summer months. Collection centers are located at Caliber’s four locations — 721 E. 12th St., 3747 S. Palo Verde Road, 8120 E. Research Center and 635 E. Vuelta Caminata Del Rio. Donations can also be made online at CaliberDonations.com.
- Tucson Premium Outlets: In support of Susan G. Komen and the fight against breast cancer, visitors to Tucson Premium Outlets can purchase a discount pass for $10 providing 25 percent off of one item at a variety of stores now through May 20. All proceeds go to Susan G. Komen. Customers can also purchase a More Than Pink Visa gift card at guest services year-round. $1 will be donated for each gift card sold.
- Ironwood Financial: The team of local financial planners made a donation of more than $8,800 to the Conquistadores, bringing their yearly contribution to the organization to $16,500. They also provided a scholarship of nearly $1,500 for Alisa’s Angels Foundation.
- MOD Pizza and Generosity Feeds: In an effort to combat food insecurity, Generosity Feeds, MOD Pizza and hundreds of volunteers worked to measure, pack and seal 20,000 meals for distribution in Pima County. Each meal package consisted of two servings of black beans, rice, mixed vegetables and seasoning. Other companies participating included Harvey Mordka Realty and Tucson Appliance & Furniture Company.
- Tucson-area Rotary Clubs: Local clubs came together with community volunteers for a cleanup project at the YMCA Triangle Y Ranch Camp outside of Oracle. Area Rotary Clubs painted the new pool restrooms and shower facility, and painted and cleaned several large areas of the ranch.
Submit items about charitable donations by local businesses or nonprofits to firstname.lastname@example.org; please use Giving Back in the email subject line and include photos in JPEG format. Sign up for a weekly update of business headlines at Tucson.com/business.