The new owners of longtime bakery Le Cave’s have bought its new home.
Empty Box LLC bought a former fast-food shop at 3950 E. 22nd St. for $637,500.
Greg Furrier, with Picor, represented the buyers and seller, 3950 E. 22nd Street LLC.
Owners Naomi and Chris Pershing plan to reopen the bakery at the location within 90 days.
Le Cave’s has been in business for 80 years on Tucson’s south side.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- Prince Lane Properties LLC sold a 4,588-square-foot building at 6802 E. Broadway to Tucson Broadway Property LLC for $755,000, which then leased to Community Medical Services Friendship to open a clinic. Kevin Volk, of Volk Co., represented the seller and tenant, and the buyer/landlord was represented by Bruce Suppes, of CBRE.
- Surf Thru Inc. bought land for its third Tucson location at 6307 E. Grant Road for $700,000. A Surf Thru Express Car Wash will be built on 47,000 square feet on the northeast corner of Grant and Wilmot roads. Craig Finfrock, of Commercial Retail Advisors LLC, represented the buyer. Rob Tomlinson and Isaac Figueroa, with Picor, represented the seller.
- TRC Properties VIII LLC bought a 6,000-square-foot building on 15,556 square feet of land at 1247 and 1249 E. 22nd St. for $437,000 to open a paint store. Kevin Volk, of Volk Co., represented the buyer, and the seller, Robert Williams, was represented by John Ash, of CBRE.
- Gina Hua Zhang sold a 4,870-square-foot building on 8,425 square feet of land at 2020 E. Broadway to Ana Fuentevilla, Miguel Fuentevilla and Sonya Natelle Sotinsky for $238,000. Kevin Volk, of Volk Co., represented the seller, and the buyers were represented by Danny Roth, of Keller Williams Southern Arizona.
- The American National Red Cross leased 8,450 square feet at 411 W. Congress St. William Di Vito and Jesse Blum, with CBRE, and Peter Omundson, with JLL, represented the tenant.
- Imperial Pools and Design LLC leased 2,400 square feet at 3805 W. River Road from Orange Grove Center LLC. Kevin Volk and Jeramy Price, of Volk Co., represented the landlord, and the tenant was represented by Marty Honea, of Omni Homes International.
- Desert Zen Yoga leased 1,200 square feet at 10235 E. Old Vail Road. Pete Villaescusa, Jesse Peron and Jesse Blum, with CBRE, represented the landlord, OVP Lot 10. Mark Biery, with Berkshire Hathaway, represented the tenant.