- Hector Lopez and Joshua Teran leased 1,507 square feet at 6516 E. 22nd St. to open a tattoo shop. Jeramy Price and Kevin Volk, of Volk Co., represented the landlord, Tierra Del Sol Commercial Center LLC.
- The White Ohana LLC bought 32,391 square feet at 3951 E. Columbia St. for $3.6 million. Rob Glaser, with Picor, represented the seller, and Ted Liles, with Cresa Global Inc., represented the buyer.
- Hawkins Investment Solutions LLC bought 20,000 square feet of industrial space at 3260 E. 36th St. from Glazer’s Real Estate LLC for $900,000. Brandon Rodgers, with Picor, represented the buyer. Picor’s Stephen D. Cohen and Russell W. Hall represented the seller.
- The Connie Rae Simonds Trust purchased a 5,272-square-foot office building at 3808-3818 E. Fifth St. from Wildcat Equities II LLC for $582,000. Brandon Rodgers, with Picor, represented the seller, and Jim Briggs, with Cornerstone Realty & Investments LLC, represented the buyer.
- Rosemont Copper Co. leased 5,376 square feet at 230 E. 27th St. from Tin Cup Properties LLC. Ron Zimmerman, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Tim Healy, with CBRE, represented the tenant.
- CPES Inc. leased 3,400 square feet at 6979 E. Broadway from Maqsood and Sabina Enterprises LLC. Swain Chapman, of Chapman Management Group, represented the tenant, and Robert J. Nolan, of Oxford Realty Advisors, represented the landlord.
- Vail Physical Therapy leased 1,500 square feet in the new Vail Safeway Shopping Center, at Colossal Cave Road and Mary Ann Cleveland Way, from Vail-SSC LLC. Aaron LaPrise, with Picor, handled the transaction.
- Action Yard and Tree LLC leased 815 square feet at 3925 E. 29th St. from Presson Midpoint LLC. Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker, with Picor, represented the landlord.
Information is compiled from records at the Pima County Recorder’s Office and from brokers. Send information to Gabriela Rico, email@example.com On Facebook: Facebook.com/DailyStarBiz