Activity in Tucson’s commercial sector remains strong, with investors buying apartments and expanding in the industrial market at record levels.
Recent transactions include:
- The Darryl Wilson Living Trust bought Highland House Apartments, a 6,986-square-foot, 12-bed student housing complex at 380 N. Highland Ave. for $2.7 million. The buyer and the seller, PCG Tucson 1 LLC, were both represented by Allan Mendelsberg, with Picor.
- Ministerios Zoe Inc. leased 6,600 square feet at 3840 S. Palo Verde Road from Palo Verde Trust Partners LLC. Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker, with Picor, represented the landlord.
- CareKinesis Inc leased 5,953 square feet in the Pioneer Building at 100 N. Stone Ave., Suite 900, from Holualoa Pioneer LLC. Dave Volk and Bruce Suppes, with CBRE, represented the landlord.
- Nelson Precision Manufacturing LLC & Boogeyman Customs LLC leased 3,760 square feet at 1664 S. Research Loop from Clairemont Partners LLC. Max Fisher and Rob Glaser, with Picor, handled the transaction.
- Golden State Overnight leased 3,300 square feet at 1639 W. Grant Road from Rodgers Hoge Partners. Picor’s Brandon Rodgers represented the landlord, and Michael Petrick, with Fischer and Co., represented the tenant.
- Desert Earth & Wood LLC leased 2,400 square feet in Commerce Plaza, 245 S. Plumer Ave., from Plumer Partners LLC. Paul Hooker and Rob Glaser, with Picor, represented the landlord.
- Thread Ready leased 1,600 square feet in the Midway Business Center, 4500 E. Speedway, from Presson Midway LLC. Paul Hooker and Rob Glaser, with Picor, represented the landlord.
- Pueblo Vida Brewing Co. leased 1,485 square feet at 41 S. Sixth Ave. from Rich Rodgers Investment Inc. Brandon Rodgers, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Curt Stinson, with Engel & Volkers Tucson, represented the tenant.
- Keith Fowlkes and Tara Baca, doing business as K&T Treasures Thrift Store, leased 1,000 square feet at 8505 E. 22nd St. from Shawn R. Abrahams. Frank Arrotta, of Tucson Realty & Trust Co., represented both parties.