Two Tucson-area emergency centers have been bought by private investors.
The Northwest Emergency Center Marana at 6350 W. Marana Center Blvd. sold for $2.7 million. The buyer, an individual/personal trust, was represented by Brian Parmacek and Joshua Hergott, with Marcus & Millichap’s Chicago office.
The Northwest Emergency Center at 10146 E. Old Vail Road was sold for $6.3 million to private investors represented by John Susank, with Marcus & Millichap’s Newport Beach office.
Jamie Medress and Mark Ruble, with Marcus & Millichap’s Phoenix office, represented the sellers, both limited liability companies.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- Santuario, a 70-unit apartment complex at 1201 N. Alvernon Way, has sold for $3.5 million. Hamid Panahi and James K. Crawsy, with Marcus & Millichap’s Phoenix and Tucson office, represented the seller, a limited liability company. The buyer, an individual/personal trust, was represented by Sevak Keshishian and Shara Parseghian, with Marcus & Millichap’s Encino office.
- Nucor Oil and Gas Inc. bought a 3,050-square-foot office building at
- 5981 E. Grant Road for $750,000 from DAZ5-Grant Road LLC. Rick Kleiner and Tom Nieman, with Picor, represented the seller, and Esther Empens, with Tierra Antigua, represented the buyer.
- HBM Prenscia Inc. leased 13,405 square feet at 5210 E. Williams Circle from WC Partners. Stephen D. Cohen and Russell W. Hall, with Picor, represented the tenant.
- Single Source Inc. leased 5,520 square feet in Palo Verde Business Park, 3600 S. Palo Verde Road, from Block One Property LLC. Rob Glaser, with Picor, represented the tenant, and Tim Healy, with CBRE, represented the landlord.
- Arizona Powder Supply Inc. leased 5,242 square feet in Eastside Research Commerce Center, 1635 S. Research Loop, from Presson PV LLC. Picor’s Rob Glaser and Max Fisher handled the transaction.
- AF Tucson Metro LLC leased 4,444 square feet in Silverbell Plaza, 2500 N. Silverbell Road, from Massapequa Associates LLC. Dave Hammack, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Becky Schultz, with Franchise Real Estate, represented the tenant.
- Starbucks Corp. leased 3,798 square feet at 10615 N. Oracle Road from Scaletta Properties. Greg Furrier, with Picor, represented the tenant. Paul Schloss and David Dutson, with NAI Horizon, represented the landlord.
- Elontec LLC leased 2,315 square feet in Central Point Business Plaza, 3961 E. Speedway, from Central Point Tucson LLC. Max Fisher, with Picor, handled the transaction.
- DPR Construction leased 2,212 square feet at 3100 N. Campbell Ave. from Siempre Juntos LLC. Rick Kleiner and Tom Nieman, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Picor’s Isaac Figueroa represented the tenant.
- Yong Sheng Herbs leased 2,000 square feet at 2932 E. Broadway from LMG Investments LP. Dave Hammack, with Picor, represented the landlord.