Auto-repair technicians will soon take over the space occupied by a wine shop in midtown.
The sale price did not include the wine.
Albert Samaniego, Bronco’s service manager, said they hope to move in next month after they remodel the wine shop.
The full-service auto shop has been in business for two years and has seven employees with plans to hire more people, Samaniego said.
CataVinos will close Aug. 29, after nearly 10 years in business.
The owner is liquidating the shop’s furniture. Call 323-3063 for details.
Gordon Wagner, with NAI Horizon, handled the sale.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- Apache Business Properties LLC bought a 6,238-square-foot industrial building at 4560 S. Coach Drive from DHT Enterprises Inc. for $530,000. Ron Zimmerman, with Picor, represented the buyer, and Pat Welchert, with Alpha Commercial Real Estate Service LLC, represented the seller.
- JUMP! Family Entertainment Center, an indoor bounce house and birthday party destination, leased 14,049 square feet at 5120 S. Julian Drive from Intergalactic Inc., doing business as Bookmans Entertainment Exchange. Russell W. Hall and Stephen D. Cohen, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Esther Empens, with Tierra Antigua Realty LLC, represented the tenant.
- The Jeff Arnold Cos. Inc., doing business as Rightsure Insurance Group, leased 4,388 square feet at 5151 E. Broadway from KCI-Broadway LLC, Scott Seldin-Broadway LLC, Belmont-Broadway LLC and Tucson 5151 Investments LLC. Tom Nieman and Rick Kleiner, with Picor, represented the landlord. Dave Volk and Bruce Suppes, with CBRE, represented the tenant.
- Lumany LLC leased 2,625 square feet at 305 S. Euclid Ave. from Pascoe Investment-Arizona LLC. Lumany designs and manufactures high-power laser and illumination products for biomedicine, defense, security, and industrial applications. Russell W. Hall, Stephen D. Cohen and Kelly Fickle, with Picor, handled this transaction.
- Canyon State Strength and Conditioning LLC leased 2,315 square feet at 3961 E. Speedway from Central Point Tucson LLC to open a CrossFit gym. Jeff Zellet, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Kevin Volk, with Volk Co., represented the tenant.
- Worden Physique LLC leased 2,100 square feet at 4261 W. Ina Road from Sun Creek LLC. Kevin Volk, of Volk Co., represented the tenant, and Robert J. Nolan, of Oxford Realty Advisors, represented the landlord.
- Years Asian Bistro & BBQ has leased 2,069 square feet at Tucson Place Shopping Center, on the northwest corner of First Avenue and Wetmore Road. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal represented the landlord, Larsen Baker.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes has leased 1,835 square feet at The Plaza at Williams Centre, on the southwest corner of Broadway and Craycroft Road. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal represented the landlord, Larsen Baker, and Greg Stanislawki, of Retail Strategy Real Estate Group, represented the tenant.