Campbell Plaza Shopping Center on Tucson’s north side has been sold for $33 million.
The 190,022-square-foot plaza at Campbell Avenue and Glenn Street is anchored by Albertsons, Ross Dress for Less and Ace Hardware, and also includes about 28,000 square feet of office space.
Campbell Plaza was built in 1960 and renovated in 1994. It was a project of late real estate developer Roy P. Drachman.
Lucescu Realty represented the seller, The Krausz Cos., and recruited the buyer, said Mark Lucescu, president of Lucescu Realty.
Krausz is a privately held investment, development and management company, headquartered in San Francisco that specializes in the acquisition, development and management of retail, office, industrial and mixed-use properties throughout the United States.
The buyer is an affiliate of DSW Commercial, a privately held, full-service, investment, development and management company, headquartered in Tucson.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- 10th Street 12 LLC bought 10th Street Apartments, a 12-unit complex at 804 and 860 E. 10th St., from Jalan Sepuluh LLC for $1 million. Allan Mendelsberg, with Picor, handled the transaction.
- Gould Family Properties VIII LLC bought Pima Street Apartments, a 12-unit complex at 5739-5755 E. Pima St., from Brian and Lauretta Kunz for $735,000. Allan Mendelsberg, with Picor, handled the transaction.
- Innovative Transportation Solutions of Tucson LLC, doing business as Driver Provider, leased 6,734 square feet at 5460 S. Arcadia Ave. David Blanchette, with NAI Horizon, represented the landlord.
- Pulmonary Institute of Arizona PC leased 6,086 square feet at 2055 W. Hospital Drive. Andrew Sternberg, with NAI Horizon, represented the tenant.
- Medicare Health Benefits leased 2,704 square feet at 2626 N. Campbell Ave. from Campbell Investments LLC. Jeff Casper, of CBRE, represented the landlord, and brokers with RE/MAX Commercial represented the tenant.
- Northwest Rheumatology PLLC, leased 2,599 square feet at 1925 W. Orange Grove Road. Phil Skillings and Andrew Sternberg, with NAI Horizon, represented the landlord, and Lori Casey, with Oxford Realty Advisors Inc., represented the tenant.
- The CBD Store leased 898 square feet at 1529 N. Wilmot Road from Dorado Center Tucson LLC. Jeramy Price, of Volk Co., represented the tenant, and Robert J. Nolan, of Oxford Realty Advisors, represented the landlord.