Long Realty is adding an office on Tucson’s southwest side, where several new housing developments are popping up.
The office will be in The Landing, the new shopping center at the northwest corner of Irvington Road and Interstate 19, and is expected to open in May.
“This new office will help our company and sales associates better serve the growing population on the southwest side of town,” said Rosey Koberlein, CEO of Long Companies. “The location is ideal. It’s highly visible from Irvington Road, access is easy, and there’s plenty of parking.”
The Irvington-I-19 office brings the count of Long Realty offices to 41, including 24 independently owned franchise offices.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- Pelican 9th LLC bought Sonoran on 9th Apartments, a 26-unit complex at 814 and 838 E. Ninth St.,
- from SVP Holdings LLC for $4.5 million. Allan Mendelsberg and Daniel Leibsohn, with Picor, handled the transaction.
- West Ina Center Marana Arizona LLC bought the 8,917-square-foot building at
- 3662 W. Ina Road from Ina Meredith LLC for $3.1 million. Rob Tomlinson, with Picor, represented the buyer. Rick Volk, of Volk Co., and Pete Villaescusa, with CBRE, represented the seller.
- Vista Hermosa Apartments LLC bought Vista Hermosa Apartments, a 57-unit complex at 3066 N. Balboa Ave. from FMTV LLC for $1.9 million, and Mi Casitas Apartments, a 47-unit complex at 252 W. Valencia Road,
- from Valencia Tucson LLC for $1.5 million. Allan Mendelsberg and Daniel Leibsohn, with Picor, handled the sale.
- Alex Rudnitsky bought a 7,400-square-foot retail building at
- 16256 N. Oracle Road from the Berg Family Living Trust for $590,000. Aaron LaPrise, with Picor, handled the sale.
- Sam Chisholm, doing business as CrossFit Marana, leased 3,333 square feet at Mountain View Plaza, on the northwest corner of Thornydale Road and Linda Vista Boulevard. Dave Dutson and Ben Craney, with NAI Horizon, represented the landlord.
- Unscrewed Theater leased 3,425 square feet in Midway Business Park, 4500 E. Speedway, from Presson Midway LLC. Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Picor’s Rob Tomlinson represented the tenant.
- CASA CBW LLC, doing business as Tap & Bottle Room, leased 3,104 square feet at 8225 N. Courtney Page Way. Dave Dutson, with NAI Horizon, represented the landlord, and Jesse Peron, with CBRE, represented the tenant.
- A&J Automotive LLC leased 1,750 square feet at 8140 E. 22nd St. from Autocare 22nd Associates LLC. Ron Zimmerman, with Picor, represented both parties.
- Martinez Construction leased 1,400 square feet at 3755 E. 34th St. from Rodgers Investment Fund II LP. Picor’s Max Fisher handled the transaction.
- Landmark Barber Studio leased 960 square feet at Wetmore Plaza, on the northwest corner of Oracle and Wetmore roads, to open a barbershop serving a mostly male clientele. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal represented the landlord, Larsen Baker, and Dave Hammock, with Picor, represented the tenant.