A nutrition club recently opened its doors in central Tucson.
Sunset Nutrition leased space at 2407 N. Castro Ave., near Oracle and Grant roads, and opened March 16.
Co-owners Rachel Riley and Tanner Thomas are independent owners of the global nutrition company “whose purpose is to get the world healthier and happier one person at a time,” Riley said.
The club offers an $8 “Daily Service” which consists of a shot of aloe, energy tea and a meal-replacement shake, that comes in over 50 flavors. Customers can also meet for yoga, hiking groups, personal development discussions and networking. Retail products from Sunset Nutrition are also available for sale at varying prices.
“Our desire is to inspire active lifestyles within the community,” Riley said.
The club is open Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and the duo plans to open more Tucson locations.
Visit Facebook.com/sunsetnutrition for more information.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- The Safeway store at 9100 N. Silverbell Road sold to private investors for $8.2 million. Jamie Medress, Mark Ruble and Chris Lind, with Marcus & Millichap’s Phoenix office, represented the seller, a limited liability company. The buyer was represented by John Susank, with Marcus & Millichap’s Newport Beach office.
- Jack in The Box, at 5000 E. Valencia Road, sold for $2.5 million to private investors. Jamie Medress, Mark Ruble and Chris Lind, with Marcus & Millichap’s Phoenix office, represented both parties.
- Breathe East Automotive LLC leased 5,785 square feet at 331 W. Adams St. from Oracle Gateway LLC. Ron Zimmerman, with Picor, represented the landlord.
- TEKsystems Inc. leased 4,928 square feet at 5151 E. Broadway from Kent Circle Partners. Tom Nieman and Rick Kleiner, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Jeff Casper, with CBRE, represented the tenant.
- Gearhead Motorwerks leased 4,000 square feet at 1546 S. Euclid Ave. from DBR Investment Properties LLC. Max Fisher and Brandon Rodgers, with Picor, handled the transaction.
- PathogenDx Inc. leased 3,175 square feet at 1220 and 1230 E. Pennsylvania St. from Rogers Real Estate Holdings LLC. Ron Zimmerman, with Picor, represented the landlord.
- Headquarters Hookah LLC leased 3,000 square feet at Village on Broadway, 2900 E. Broadway, from H.L.F. Properties Inc. Isaac Figueroa and Rob Tomlinson, with Picor, represented the landlord.
- Heather and Justin Ward, doing business as 5th Ward Company LLC, leased 2,921 square feet at 1120 S. Wilmot Road from Roath Properties LLC to open Monkey Bar. Frank Arrotta, of Tucson Realty & Trust Co., represented both parties.
- Mike’s Drilling LLC leased 2,100 square feet at 7231 S. Comstock Road from Kevin and Diana Young. Paul Hooker, with Picor, represented the landlord.
- Old Pueblo Social Society, doing business as Hush Social Club, leased 1,482 square feet at 1112 S. Wilmot Road from Roath Properties LLC. Frank Arrotta, of Tucson Realty & Trust Co., represented both parties.
Information for Tucson Real Estate is compiled from records at the Pima County Recorder’s Office and from brokers. Send information to Gabriela Rico, firstname.lastname@example.org.