In preparation for the 2020 Census, the federal government has chosen a Tucson site.
The General Service Administration leased 7,900 square feet at 3989 E. Grant Road, in Northgate Plaza, from Stromiga. The GSA will open its Census 2020 Office next year as its centralized location for census data collection in the Tucson area.
Nancy McClure, of CBRE’s Tucson office, represented the landlord.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- Stewart Title & Trust leased 2,982 square feet in Gallery Row, 3001 E. Skyline Drive. Tom Hunt, of Tango Commercial Real Estate LLC, represented the tenant, and Pete Villaescusa, Ian Stuart and Jesse Peron, of CBRE, represented the landlord.
- Opas! Best, a full-service Greek restaurant, leased 2,875 square feet in Midstar Plaza, 4564-4570 E. Broadway, from Midstar Partners LLC. Nancy McClure, with CBRE, represented the landlord.
- Vivint Inc. leased 1,148 square feet in University Professional Center, 2302 E. Speedway, from Pelican Management Co. Jeff Casper, of CBRE, represented the landlord, and NAI Horizon’s Andrew Sternberg represented the tenant.
- Mello Music Group LLC leased 1,037 square feet at 1 S. Church Ave. from 1SC Partners. Jeff Casper, with CBRE, represented the landlord.
- Katina Koller LLC leased 1,003 square feet at the Haley and Aldrich Building, 600 S. Meyer Ave. Debbie Heslop, with Volk Co. represented the tenant, and Andrew Gregory, with MAS Real Estate Services, represented the landlord.