Tucson’s south side is getting a used-car dealership.
Split Rock Holdings LLC has signed a lease for a vacant lot with a 720-square-foot building at 3101 E. Ajo Way to open the dealership next month.
Craig Finfrock, of Commercial Retail Advisors LLC represented the landlord, Continental Investment Properties LLC, and George Reitz, of Real Estate Marketing Professionals of Tucson LLC, represented the tenant.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- John Dorris bought a 2.88 acre vacant parcel at 4980 E. Canada St. from Arizona Buying Company LLC for $215,964. Brandon Rodgers, with Picor, represented the buyer and Terry Lavery, with Realty Executives Tucson Elite, represented the seller.
- Jack in the Box leased 2,600 square feet to build a restaurant at South Mission Road and West Ajo Way in the Park View Plaza. Aaron LaPrise, with Picor, represented the tenant and Richard Volk, with Volk Co., represented the landlord.
- The Facilities Company LLC leased 1,725 square feet at 2341 S. Friebus Ave. from Friebus Investors LLC. Rob Glaser, with Picor, represented the landlord.
- Team Arizona Pizza Inc. leased 1,500 square feet at Ajo and Kinney roads to open a Domino’s Pizza. Kevin Volk and Debbie Heslop, with Volk Co., represented the tenant and landlord, Ajo SEC Shops LLC.
- Red Star Vapor LLC leased 1,327 square feet in Tucson Spectrum, at Irvington Road and Interstate 19. Debbie Heslop, of Volk Co., represented the tenant and Jayme Fabe, of NAI Horizon, represented the landlord, DDR Tucson Spectrum I LLC.
- Jose Corral and Concepcion Leon leased 1,200 square feet in Plaza Azteca, 3553 S. 12th Ave., from NAI Investments LLC. Denisse Angulo-Badilla and Rob Tomlinson, with Picor, handled the transaction.
- 3 Wishes Tattoo and Supply Co. LLC leased 1,200 square feet in Grant Square, 4444 E. Grant Road from Kolvoord Family Limited Partnership. Rob Tomlinson, with Picor, represented the landlord and Hilda Ramirez, with HomeSmart, represented the tenant.
- Tommie’s Barber and Beauty LLC leased 995 square feet at 3400 E. Speedway in the Rancho Center. Debbie Heslop, with Volk Co., represented the landlord, Rancho Center LLC. The tenant was represented by Adam Donaldson, of CXT Realty LLC.
- True Collectors, a vintage toy store, leased 950 square feet in Monterey Village Shopping Center, at the southwest corner of Speedway and Wilmot Road, from Monterey Village LLC. Greg Furrier, with Picor, handled the transaction.
The business news you need
With a weekly newsletter looking back at local history.