A building on the south side of Tucson formerly occupied by Raytheon Missile Systems has sold for $10.5 million.
The 72,000-square-foot building at 3360 E. Hemisphere Loop, formerly known as Raytheon’s Building M10, was sold to 3360 E. Hemisphere Loop LLC, a Scottsdale-based investment group, said Lee & Associates, which brokered the deal. The seller was DCG IV LLC, a Seattle-based investment ﬁrm.
Built in 2008, the single-tenant, two-story building sits on about 4.5 acres with about 5 acres of land available for expansion, Lee said.
The building is a Department of Defense-approved facility and was built to suit Raytheon Missile Systems, the real-estate brokerage said.
Other recent commercial real-estate transactions include:
- Deadwood Rentals LLC bought a 5-acre parcel from Pima Land LLC in the 13600 block of East Benson Highway for $400,000. Pat Welchert, of Picor, represented the seller, and Picor’s Brandon Rodgers represented the buyer.
- KJS Arizona Properties LLC bought 2,260 square feet of building space in Grant Road Professional Plaza, 5983 E. Grant Road, for $343,305. The property was sold by DAZ5-Grant Road LLC. Doug Marsh, with Oxford Realty Advisors Inc., represented the seller, and Rick Kleiner, with Picor, represented the buyer.
- Sulpro LLC bought a 3,780-square-foot industrial building at 2405 – 2411 W. Wetmore Road from Frank H. Youngquist for $140,000. Ron Zimmerman, with Picor, represented the seller.
- Community Behavioral Health Properties of Southern Arizona LLC leased 12,358 square feet at 4601 E. Broadway from Louis River LLC. Isaac Figueroa, of Picor, represented the landlord, and David Volk, of CBRE, represented the tenant.
- Elite Delivery Services Inc. leased 5,760 square feet at 841 E. 47th St. from Walter L. & Jill D. Pearson Trust. Ron Zimmerman, with Picor, represented the landlord.
- Alex’s Produce LLC leased 3,000 square feet of industrial space at 2075 W. Gardner Lane from Windmill Development LLC. Picor’s Ron Zimmerman represented the landlord.
- Freeway Insurance Services of Arizona Inc. leased 1,500 square feet at 1744 West Ajo Way from Park View Plaza Inc. Kevin Volk, of Volk Co., represented the landlord.
- Academy of Mathematics and Science Inc. leased 1,066 square feet in Jacinto Plaza, 2567 N. First Ave., from Liahona LLC. Rick Kleiner, with Picor, handled the transaction.
- Barrio Bread LLC leased 1,051 square feet at 18 S. Eastbourne Ave., in the Broadway Village Shopping Center. Debbie Heslop, of Volk Co., represented the tenant. The landlord, CRI Broadway Village Partners LLC, was represented by Craig Finfrock of Commercial Retail Advisors.
- Papa Locos Corp. leased 1,200 square feet at 7940 E. Broadway from Pantano/Broadway LLC. Brenna Lacey and Jeramy Price, of Volk Co., handled the lease.