A musical mini-staycation: six stops in eight days.
- MarchFourth: A genre-twisting, drum-banging, percussive assault from the behemoth 17-piece ensemble comes to Rialto Theatre, 318 E. Congress St., at 8 p.m. Thursday, June 1. $20 in advance at ticketfly.com, $22 at the door, and it’s an all-ages affair. Details: rialtotheatre.com
- Goodbye June with Badflower: A double-bill of up-and-coming alt rockers, both with freshly signed major label record deals, pulls into Flycatcher, 340 E. Sixth St., for an 8:30 p.m. show Friday, June 2. $10 at the door. This is a Rialto Theatre production.
- Nina Diaz: The Girl In a Coma singer/guitarist is trying out a solo gig and has released a debut solo album. See and Birds and Arrows share the bill at 7 p.m. Saturday, June 3, at Club Congress, 311 E. Congress St. $8 in advance at ticketfly.com, $10 at the door.
- Stitched Up Heart: Los Angeles headbangers bring their Hearts in Hell tour with Hell or Highwater to The Rock, 136 N. Park Ave., at 6 p.m. Sunday, June 4. $13 in advance at ticketfly.com, $15 at the door.
- TajMo: The Taj Mahal & Keb’ Mo’ Band: This is what happens when two titans of the blues join forces. Expect fireworks and magic beginning at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 6, at Fox Tucson Theatre, 17 W. Congress St. $29-$79 through foxtucsontheatre.ticketforce.com.
- Saint Pé: The newest project from the mind and creative soul of namesake Ian Saint Pé (Black Lips, Diamond Rugs) comes to 191 Toole, 191 E. Toole Ave., at 9 p.m. Thursday, June 8. $8 in advance at ticketfly.com, $10 at the door. This Rialto Theatre/Stateside show is 21 and older. Details: 191toole.com
Contact reporter Cathalena E. Burch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-4642.
Stay up-to-date on what's happening
Receive the latest in local entertainment news in your inbox weekly!