If you haven't been to Anita Street Market, you're doing it all wrong.
As featured on
I've been eating nonstop burritos for the last month to determine who has the biggest and who has the best in town.
🌯 Andi ate two dozen breakfast burritos, and this was her fave
- Ryan Clark is going to make Sonoran hot dogs on the Today Show
- Why you want to try the pig tails next time you're at The Parish
- Cool beans! El Charro named one of the best Mexican restaurants in US
- The 5 best dishes at the Tucson Greek Festival
- We found a Tucson coffee shop for every kind of person
- New movie theater bringing IMAX, dining to the east side
- Tucson wants to give you a big hug with these 9 comfort foods
- Tucson's "bizarre foods" are gonna be on national TV tonight
- Tucson's 'bizarre foods' on national TV tonight