The normally dry Rillito River, fed by snowmelt and rains, has been flowing for weeks. Here are views near Swan Road in Tucson. Video by Doug Kreutz, Arizona Daily Star.
- Council considers zoning change for historic church property near UA
- Tucson weather: Warmer today, cooler tomorrow
- Arizona officials welcome feds reversal of transgender students rule
- Tucson weather: This week's forecast brings a little bit of everything
- Tucson weather: Dry conditions to kick off the month
- Tucson weather: Warming up for the weekend
- Bumped from my flight to Palm Beach—why won't American pay up?
- Where can I buy aluminum trim for fascia boards?
- Road Runner: A new, paved South Wilmot debuted over the weekend