The first gold poppies of the season, flowing water, and lush grasses are shouting spring at Catalina State Park in mid-February. Video by Doug Kreutz, Arizona Daily Star.
- Tucson police officer's certification retroactively suspended by state
- University of Arizona grad grows 10 million heads of lettuce without soil
- Oro Valley Council rejects finalists for town manager position, will start process again
- Tucson weather: Winter storm descends on Tucson
- U.S. Rep. Raúl Grijalva: Democrats can retake Congress in two years
- Arizona adds cash payment option to kiosks at 22 MVD offices
- Bumped from my flight to Palm Beach—why won't American pay up?
- Where can I buy aluminum trim for fascia boards?
I have come to notice that many of my millennial friends are not avid mobile shoppers, as many would assume. HOWEVER, what they will buy via mobile are DEALS! “Almost half (44%) selected a coupon or deal for a product they are looking for and 37% said they would want a close by sale or coupon.”
Social Media Examiner’s seventh annual Social Media Marketing Industry Report, a survey of 3,720 marketers, business owners and solopreneurs from the U.S. and overseas, reveals some social media trends gaining momentum, as well as some surprising stalls, writes Suzanne Delzio.96% of survey p…