Can you identify these wildflower species? They're blooming now at Saguaro National Park east of Tucson. Video by Doug Kreutz, Arizona Daily Star.
As featured on
- Tucson weather: Windy weekend ahead
- Tucson weather: A chilly start to a warm week
- Bill regulating extra-wide disabled parking spaces likely doomed in Senate
- Tucson weather: Big jump in temperatures
- Tucson hit 91 degrees, breaking a record high set in 2013
- Desert Survivors Nursery hosts annual Spring Plant Sale
- Bumped from my flight to Palm Beach—why won't American pay up?
- Mom amends son's name, now airline wants $300 to change tickets
I don't know about you, but many days my work email fills up faster than I can keep up with it. I start to wonder, if everyone's email is the same as mine, how many people actually see any of the emails that are sent out?