Arizona Senator Jeff Flake appeared on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" on CBS, Wednesday night.
He discussed his Arizona heritage and how he would be voting for the latest GOP Affordable Care Act repeal bill, dubbed the Graham-Cassidy Healthcare Bill.
Flake also chatted about his differences with President Trump.
- Steller: Ally Miller's abuse of public records law hurts Pima County transparency
- Ask Amy: Father reels from stepfather's rage
- Deaths in Southern Arizona
- Sixth St. Arizona Stadium to be closed part of Friday for UA game
- Analysts: Arizona could lose $1.7 billion under GOP health bill
- Man struck, killed by train
- Tucson woman pleads guilty in baby-formula scam
- Deal to move CVS drugstore into historic downtown Tucson building is off
- In one week, Rio Rico's Ricky Perez finished chemotherapy, scored a touchdown and inspired his team
- What it will take for the Arizona Wildcats to ‘make a statement’ vs. No. 23 Utah
- Friday night fight 'a chance for the people to see who Oscar Valdez is'
- Greg Hansen: 'Mr. Football' goes deep on Cats, Utes, Polynesian prospects — and a prediction
- Arizona basketball: Jackson-Cartwright wins Wildcats' annual mile run
- Tucson weather: Autumn officially begins today
- 2 drivers arrested near Tombstone after marijuana found on Mexican tour bus
- Website says these 3 Tucson-area corn mazes are among the best in the state
- Marana man suffers dozens of stings in bee attack
- New earthquake, magnitude 6.1, shakes jittery Mexico
- Tucson weather: Gusty winds and cooler temperatures
- Ask Amy: HOA's rules may make for a scary Halloween