Good news, outdoor lovers. You can explore most outdoor areas in Arizona for free this weekend.
In honor of Veterans Day, the National Park Service is offering free entrance to all national parks.
You'll be able to get free entry to both national parks and any national forests that charge day-use fees on Saturday, Nov. 11 and Sunday, Nov. 12.
It's the last fee free day the National Park Service is offering in 2017.
In addition to national parks, there are multiple monuments and recreational areas in Arizona that are also waiving fees this weekend.
- Casa Grande Ruins National Monument
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
- Petrified Forest National Park
- Pipe Spring National Monument
- Saguaro National Park
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Tonto National Monument
- Tumacácori National Historical Park
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Walnut Canyon National Monument
- Wupatki National Monument