Michael Lev and Zack Rosenblatt breakdown Arizona's quarterback situation and what this loss means for the Wildcats moving forward.
As featured on
With several freshmen playing key roles, the defense gets better across the board after a shaky performance in Week 1.
- Arizona Wildcats shuffle QBs but can’t complete comeback in loss to Houston
- Greg Hansen: Ugly loss to Houston is enough to make Arizona Wildcats fans sick
- Brandon Dawkins improves in one area, falls behind in others as Wildcats lose to Houston
- Leader of the 'Pack: ex-Cat Lauri Markkanen has found sudden stardom in home country
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: Salpointe's Bijan Robinson leaps and bounds better than the competition
- Notes, quotes and stats from the Arizona Wildcats’ 19-16 loss to Houston
- Three-star prospect Jake Peters becomes first tight end to join Arizona Wildcats' 2018 class
- Arizona Wildcats rewind: Five takeaways from the UA’s 19-16 loss to Houston
- Work with women's health issues get volunteer belled
- RichRod: Arizona tailback Nick Wilson (ankle) could return for Wildcats' game at UTEP
- Watch: The 6 most interesting things RichRod said at today's news conference
- Arizona Wildcats QB Brandon Dawkins on his play vs. Houston: ‘I let my guys down’
- Arizona Wildcats tailback J.J. Taylor’s vision leaves defenders in the dark
- Prisoner's death being investigated as suspected homicide
- How have the Arizona Wildcats done with four-star recruits under RichRod? Not well.
- Arizona basketball: Five-star forward Reid commits to LSU as expected
- Spaghetti Western Steakhouse opening in midtown; Mama's opens at Marana mall with delivery
- Arizona high court won't lift restrictions on medical pot for PTSD patients
- Congress asked to consider new round of military base closings
- Longtime Rural Metro Fire Capt. Scott Ferguson dies
- Surge of flu cases at University of Arizona may herald early influenza season
- Ask Amy: Mother's boyfriend grooms daughter for relationship
- TUSD Governing Board OKs $200K contract for new superintendent
- Steller: Houston floods show we should imagine the unimaginable
- Tuesday's 106 in Tucson breaks 74-year temperature record for date
- Arizona high court to hear case on levy for Medicaid expansion
- Border agent's lawyer says federal prosecutors withheld evidence
- Silver Saddle is a survivor
- Sept. 13 Arizona Daily Star front pages: Fighting the 'Huns'
- Photos: Electronic brain installed at UA in 1957
- Fabric Genomics and Genome Medical Partner to Help Patients and Clinicians Better Understand Genetic Results
- Peachtree Hotel Group (PHG) Acquires Three Hotels in Colorado, Arizona and Wisconsin
- Jazz, R&B singer Ada Redd Austin playing Dunbar gig
- National Animal Welfare Groups Mobilize and Collaborate to Support Local Agencies Helping Companion Animals after Hurricanes Harvey and Irma
- Photos: The 11th Annual El Rio Theatre Project's Shakespeare In The Park
- Tucson Nightlife Music Sept. 21-29
- On stage, Sept. 14-21
- Persistence brings Shakespeare in the Park to Himmel
- New restaurants coming to the Tucson area
- Tucson woos Amazon with a 21-foot saguaro
- Photos: Life in Tucson - 1980-1981
- Ask Amy: Can former flames become fast friends?
What if I told you Pinterest has over 70 million users who are more than willing to share your brand and products for you? Intrigued? It’s easier than breaking a sweat in the summer. By creating a business page within Pinterest, you get a pin board to post products/inventory and also gain ac…
I don't know about you, but many days my work email fills up faster than I can keep up with it. I start to wonder, if everyone's email is the same as mine, how many people actually see any of the emails that are sent out?