A multiagency investigation into heroin trafficking in Sierra Vista led to five arrests Thursday, authorities said.
Cochise County Sheriff's deputies and Sierra Vista Police Department officers joined forces and served a search warrant Sept. 28 at a residence in the 1500 block of South Foothills Drive and took several suspects into custody, said Carol Capas, a sheriff's spokeswoman.
Authorities seized heroin, drug paraphernalia, a handgun and ammunition, Capas said.
Booked into the Cochise County jail were:
- Damien Long, 39, on suspicion of possession of a narcotic drug for sale, a narcotic drug, six counts of drug paraphernalia, misconduct involving weapons in a drug offense, a prohibited possessor and use of a building to sell drugs.
- Jimmie Cole, 48, on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Ariane O'Conner, 38, on a felony arrest warrant of fraudulent scheme and artifices and suspicion of five counts of possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Kristen Barrow, 28, on a felony arrest warrant of a parole violation.
- Casey Claytor, 25 on suspicion of five counts of possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of probation.
Authorities are searching for suspect Louie Montoya, 18, who faces charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, said Capas.
Investigators ask that anyone with information on Montoya's whereabouts call 520-432-9500.