A few of the things that happen on Tucson summer days.
A transportation official says the state's initiative "would absolutely make the rural areas of Arizona a better place to live and do business with more access to high-speed internet.”
As featured on
Tucson City Council marks the first step in developing a 10-year plan to take specific action to help reverse global warming. Tucson is the third-fastest warming city in the United States, and August was the city’s hottest month on record.
Local artists who have spent decades creating in a downtown Tucson warehouse look ahead as construction project uproots them and their artistic processes.
An attorney for the group says the judge's ruling would create "an unconstitutional and untenable new standard" for what is required of groups and individuals seeking to exercise their rights to craft their own laws.
- Heinz defeats incumbent Supervisor Valadez, ending his 17-year term on board
- Kirkpatrick to defend seat against veteran in Southern Arizona's CD2 race
- Being smarter in 2020: Treat your mask like underwear
- University of Arizona students descend on Tucson to begin campus life
- Tucson Real Estate: Raising Cane's building sold for $5 million
- New pet store at Marana mall under investigation
- Urgent care company must repay $12M for filing false medical claims, officials say