Heavy rainfall in Tucson on Tuesday morning caused flooding in Sabino Canyon, leading to temporary closures in the area.
North Upper Sabino Road is closed at Bridge 1 and Bear Canyon Trail is closed at Sabino Creek, according to the Forest Service at Coronado National Forest. Video courtesy USDA Forest Service at Coronado National Forest.
As featured on
About $72 million a year for PFAS cleanup work could flow to the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality for the next five years, helping cleanups here and in Phoenix.
- Watch now: Swift water rescue at the Can͂ada del Oro Wash
- Photos: Monsoon 2021
- Watch: Monsoon storms and flowing washes in Tucson
- 6 flash flood safety tips to help keep you safe this monsoon season
- Watch now: Amazing before and after — Tucson monsoon leads to plant boom
- 90+ photos that show Sabino Canyon through the years