The 20-year-old EMT died July 29 after being shot at Silverlake Park in a shooting spree July 18 that followed a house fire on Tucson's south side.
A procession of local first responders drove from Adair Funeral Home to Casas Church in Oro Valley, where Dindinger's funeral was held Monday, Aug. 9.
- Here are the funeral plans for the EMT killed in Tucson shooting spree
- An EMT who survived Tucson's July 18 shooting rampage is speaking out
- Police officer who ended deadly Tucson shooting spree cleared
- Timeline of events: July 18 house fire, shootings leave 4 dead, including gunman, and others injured in Tucson
- Family remembers 'vibrant' mom slain in Tucson shooting spree
- House fire that killed mom likely started attacker's decline
- 3 lives shattered in the Tucson shooting spree
- Watch now: First responders attend crisis intervention trainings in Tucson