Monsoon rains have kicked the local vegetation into high gear, including thousands of poppies blooming on the shoulders along Valencia just east of Houghton Road.
As featured on
MESA — Kelsey Shaw and her two children pick up large yellow and green caterpillars just off the Bush Highway near Saguaro Lake. The children have no hesitation handling these nearly 2- to 3-inch-long caterpillars, letting them crawl all over their clothes.
- As COVID-19 surges, UA faculty call for flexible online teaching options
- Tribe files suit to block off-reservation wagering in Arizona
- Get local and national breaking news alerts sent straight to your inbox
- Arizona set to alter jury selection process
- Arizona lawmaker asks judge to toss out defamation lawsuit
- Former Arizona lawmaker from Tucson pleads guilty to filing false tax returns
- Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes goes on trial on fraud, conspiracy charges
- Federal judge in Tucson throws out Trump rule limiting protection of streams, washes
- A Tucson brewery and pizzeria is opening a new location on the east side
- After losing her son, Tucson mom supports those facing addiction
- Pediatric COVID-19 cases on the rise in Pima County
- Watch now: Rillito River flowing with leftovers from this week's storms
- Overnight rain fails to get Tucson closer to wettest monsoon title