Tucson Fire Department's nearly 100-year-old Ladder 1 truck was unveiled today after a revamp by the Tucson Fire Restoration Team. The team of retired Tucson firefighters spent five years restoring the 1923 American LaFrance truck, according to a Thursday Twitter post by TFD.
Video courtesy Tucson Fire Department.
As featured on
La Frontera affordable housing program redevelops infill parcels with single family and multi-family housing.
Youniverse Selfie Museum has nearly 50 sets and backdrops customers of all ages can use for …
- Tucson firefighters rescue cat from house fire
- Watch now: Munitions explosion on Tucson-bound train in 1973
- Northwest Fire and Tucson Fire crews rescue woman and dog from wash
- Photos: Dramatic water rescue in the CDO Wash north of Tucson
- Watch now: Bighorn Fire scar debris flows in Tucson's Cañada del Oro Wash after recent monsoon showers
- Tucson firefighter, woman briefly swept away in rushing Tucson wash
- Watch Now: This Tucson street has a natural spring in the middle of it
- Watch now: Flashback photos of Tucson from the air in 1984
- A look at what life was like in Tucson in the 1930s
- Photos: 40 years of the Tanque Verde Swap Meet in Tucson