The Rillito is in full, glorious flow on Sunday, August 13, after drenching overnight rains. Video by Doug Kreutz, Arizona Daily Star.
- Nonprofits' wish list: Baby clothes, children's furniture, kids' books
- Local CEO belled for his support of community, nonprofits
- Sun Link streetcar to extend weekend service until 2 a.m.
- 'Bite Nite' benefit helps local ALS chapter provide more services
- Court: Domestic violence experts can testify on why victims forgive attackers
- Pima County reaches out to Milwaukee Brewers to bring spring training back to Tucson
- High court ruling forces Tucson to stop destroying confiscated, turned-in guns
- Many ways to experience the partial solar eclipse in Tucson
- New National Geographic Wild TV series features Tucson wildlife relocators
- Top Phoenix officials say city is prepared for Trump rally
- Poll: 60% OK with Confederate monument across from Arizona Capitol