Arizona parted ways with head coach Sean Miller on Wednesday after 12 seasons. Miller, who led the program to three Elite Eight appearances and five Pac-12 championships, won 302 games at Arizona. UA athletic director Dave Heeke held a virtual press conference Wednesday to explain the decision and what's next for the Wildcats.
Justin writes stories and produces digital content about UA football and basketball and high school football. A Tucson native, Justin graduated from the UA in 2017 and is the host of the Wildcast Podcast and a radio host on ESPN Tucson.
- Here's a look at the Arizona Wildcats' 10 best wins under Sean Miller
- Arizona Senate OKs prohibiting counties from applying for private election grants
- Failing to pay traffic fines won't result in license suspension under new Arizona law
- Ex-Wildcat Mike Bibby 'would love to be an assistant coach' on Arizona's new staff
- Timeline: Sean Miller's career as the Arizona Wildcats' head coach
- Greg Hansen: Sean Miller's reign ends as University of Arizona leaders seek a fresh start
- Heart association's fundraising walk transforms to digital experience