Arizona enjoyed a near perfect October behind a red-hot Khalil Tate and company. But how will the Wildcats keep it rolling against USC? Greg Hansen and Star sports editor Ryan Finley talk how to beat the Trojans' defense, and the danger of Arizona getting blown out. Plus, does an 8-4 RichRod win Pac-12 coach of the year?
- The Wildcast, Episode 36: Khalil Tate takes LA, the Cats tip off — and predictions
- Hansen's video notebook: Why can't the Wildcats fill Arizona Stadium?
- Arizona Wildcats AD Dave Heeke ‘disappointed’ with game attendance
- Photos: #12 Arizona defeats USC football in 1993
- Arizona Wildcats in College Football Playoff rankings? 'It doesn't mean much ... you've gotta keep grinding'
- High school football: First-round playoff matchups and game predictions
- Photos: Arizona upsets #10 USC football in 2012
- 'Winning helps:' Recent success helps recruiting coordinator, coaches sell Arizona
- Greg Hansen: Arizona Wildcats are winning, but where are the fans?
- Greg Hansen: A QB has given the Wildcats two Rs: Redemption and relevancy
- Arizona in the Final Four? Greg Hansen's guide to the 2017-18 college basketball season
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: Hard work paying off for Aaron Gordon, who joins list of ex-Wildcats to score 40 points
- The Wildcast Episode 35: Khalil Tate’s USC revenge. What will the Trojans do to stop him?
- Greg Hansen: Arizona Wildcats' 'Fresh Men' are new in name only
- Deandre Ayton shines in unofficial Arizona Wildcats debut
- Families can pre-register Saturday for Salvation Army toy distribution
- Emmanuel Akot staying warm — and heating up — as he begins Arizona Wildcats career
- Khalil Tate for Heisman? We break down the Arizona QB's chances
- The Arizona Wildcats’ other No. 14 is the top freshman pass rusher in the Pac-12
- The Wildcast, Episode 38: Vantage point on USC, Khalil Tate vs. Sam Darnold
- Greg Hansen: 'Mr. Football' on the best Khalil in the league, an exhilarating October
- Wildcats game day breakdown: USC ties run in the family; Arizona savoring every opportunity
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: Four gems about college basketball's unofficially official opening weekend
- Greg Hansen: New partnership will allow Cologuard Classic to flourish in Tucson
A current underused tool, the GIF is making it’s mark in the modern advertising world. This fun and playful animation is a simple way to boost brands across all social media platforms while showing consumers that brands are keeping up with current trends.