EUGENE, Ore. – Observations from warmups before the Arizona Wildcats’ game against Oregon at Autzen Stadium:
* Justin Herbert will start at quarterback for the Ducks. The sophomore has been out since Sept. 30, when he suffered a broken left (non-throwing) collarbone.
* It appears that freshman free safety Scottie Young Jr. will be returning to the starting lineup for Arizona. Young (knee) missed three of the four previous games.
* Tailback Nick Wilson worked with the first unit throughout warmups. It appears he will make his second straight start.
* Freshman Lucas Havrisik might do all the placekicking today. He worked with snapper Nathan Eldridge and holder Jake Glatting while Josh Pollack punted. Havrisik has been the long-distance kicker and kickoff specialist.
* Havrisik spent part of warmups attempting 60-yard field goals. He had the distance on about half of them. He tied the school record with a 57-yarder earlier this season.
* Pollack punted well in warmups. UA coach Rich Rodriguez said Pollack been hitting the ball solidly in practice too. It just hasn't translated to games the past two weeks.
* Kickoff will be at 5:15 p.m. Tucson time, 4:15 here in Eugene.
Be sure to check back throughout the night at Tucson.com and on the Wildcaster app for in-game and postgame updates.