Observations from warmups before the Arizona Wildcats’ game against Oregon State tonight at Arizona Stadium:
* It appears that tailback Nick Wilson will return to the starting lineup on Senior Night. Wilson hasn’t started since the Cal game on Oct. 21, when he suffered a sprained ankle. He played sparingly off the bench last week at USC.
* The first wave of 7-on-7 drills featured Tony Ellison at slot receiver. Usual starting slot Shun Brown is listed as probable because of a foot injury. Brown participated in the second run-through with the ones. It wouldn’t be surprising if his snaps were limited tonight.
* It appears that Jarrius Wallace will remain in the starting lineup at the “Bandit” safety spot. Scottie Young Jr. returned to action last week after missing time with a knee injury, but he wasn’t part of the starting unit during warmups. Young appeared to get banged up in the second half of the USC game but wasn’t listed on the injury report.
* Freshman defensive tackle Kurtis Brown is not in uniform. Brown was listed as questionable because of a concussion.
* Parents and family members of Arizona’s seniors lined up first along the goal line and then at midfield to participate in Senior Night ceremonies.
Be sure to check back throughout the night at Tucson.com and on the Wildcaster app for in-game and postgame updates.