The coach met with the media following Tuesday's practice.
- Arizona Wildcats rewind: Five takeaways from the UA’s 49-35 loss to USC
- Several possible start times in play for Arizona Wildcats' Nov. 18 game at Oregon
- Four lessons Khalil Tate, Arizona Wildcats can learn from their loss at USC
- Postgame report: Khalil Tate nearly guides Arizona Wildcats to an upset over USC, falls short
- Wildcats’ comeback comes up short as No. 22 Arizona falls at No. 17 USC
- Notes, quotes and stats from the Arizona Wildcats’ 49-35 loss to USC
- Khalil Tate finally breaks loose; Arizona Wildcats trail USC 28-20 through three quarters
- Arizona Wildcats QB Khalil Tate named one of 16 semifinalists for Davey O'Brien QB award
- Family of man killed in jail files $11 million claim against Pima County
- Voters approve Drexel Heights Fire District sale of $8 million in bonds
- ‘It doesn’t feel real’ – Arizona Wildcats OLs Jacob Alsadek, Gerhard de Beer prep for home finale
A current underused tool, the GIF is making it’s mark in the modern advertising world. This fun and playful animation is a simple way to boost brands across all social media platforms while showing consumers that brands are keeping up with current trends.