Greg Hansen and Star sports editor Ryan Finley look at how beer at McKale Center affects the fan experience, and what it could mean for possible alcohol sales at Arizona Stadium down the road.
- The Wildcast Episode 32: Khalil Tate’s ‘three-Peete’ and Washington State’s ... defense?
- The Wildcast Episode 31: BEER AT MCKALE, Jahvon Quinerly, Red-Blue preview, Khalil Tate vs. Cal, mid-season awards
- Arizona football QB Khalil Tate celebrates 19th birthday with a rare accomplishment
- Bring on the Bud — and the Miller, and the Coors — at McKale Center
- Poll: Should UA sell beer, wine during Arizona Basketball games?
- Arizona basketball: Beer, wine might be sold at McKale Center
- Arizona Wildcats RB J.J. Taylor on the cusp of a breakout – not that he cares about stats
- Hansen's video notebook: What in the world is going on with Pac-12 football?
- Marcel Yates' task: Keep the Wildcats' defense one step ahead of another 'Air Raid'
- The Wildcast Episode 33: Can Khalil Tate do it again?
- Arizona Wildcats in the NBA: Twitter reacts to Lauri Markkanen's remarkable start, Aaron Gordon's monster night
- Live fan chat: High school football regular season finale
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: Hard work paying off for Aaron Gordon, who joins list of ex-Wildcats to score 40 points
- City Council OKs license for UA to sell alcohol at McKale Center
- Tucson City Council approves license for UA to sell beer, wine at McKale Center
WILDCATS SPORTS REPORT
Sign up to get sports news and blog headlines
- Bruce Pascoe on Twitter
- Michael Lev on Twitter
- Greg Hansen on Twitter
- Ryan Finley on Twitter
- Dominic Baciocco on Twitter
- Justin Spears on Twitter
- Norma Gonzalez on Twitter
- The Wildcaster on Facebook
- The Wildcaster on Twitter
- The Wildcaster on Instagram
- Every week day, catch Justin Spears and The Wildcaster on ESPN Tucson, 1490 AM & 104.9 FM
From moving for a job to having never having left the Old Pueblo, we all have stories about how Tucson went from just a city we lived in to the place we call home.