Justin Spears, Alec White and Michael Lev provide the latest updates of the Arizona Wildcats football squad and react to the UA's 28-point loss to Oregon this past weekend. What should Kevin Sumlin do with the quarterback situation? Did the defense show improvement? Plus, the guys reflect on a thrilling weekend in the Pac-12.
Justin writes stories and produces digital content about UA football and basketball and high school football. A Tucson native, Justin graduated from the UA in 2017 and is the host of the Wildcast Podcast and a radio host on ESPN Tucson.
Michael is an award-winning journalist who has been covering sports professionally since the early '90s. He started at the Star in 2015 after spending 15 years at The Orange County Register. Michael is a graduate of Northwestern University.
Digital Sports Producer & Reporter
Alec has been with the Star since October 2019. He’s currently a senior at the University of Arizona and previously worked as sports editor for the Arizona Daily Wildcat.
- Offensive line injuries are huge concern for Arizona Wildcats in matchup with No. 7 Utah
- How former Arizona Wildcats fared in NBA on Monday night
- Arizona's Zeke Nnaji can't miss a shot — but his teammates aren't too shabby, either
- Arizona's Aari McDonald earns national recognition for 44-point outburst
- Arizona's Zeke Nnaji wins second straight Pac-12 freshman of the week award
- Territorial Cup between Arizona Wildcats, ASU to kick off under the lights
- Arizona Wildcats jump to No. 14 in AP Top 25 poll
- Photos: Aari McDonald scores school-record 44 points as Wildcats stun No. 22 Texas in Austin
- Photos: 14th-ranked Arizona Wildcats defeat New Mexico State
- Greg Hansen: Cats' defense and depth mean Sean Miller's 51st year could be magical
- Proposed extension for AD Dave Heeke among the sports-related items on tap at regents meeting
- Talk o' Tuesday: Aari McDonald is in her bag, Sean Miller likes Nnaji's development
- Saturday's storylines include a freshman's growth, Khalil Tate's big moments and Arizona's last big upset of Utah