Justin Spears, Alec White and Bruce Pascoe chat about Arizona's upcoming home stand against USC and UCLA, and the Wildcats' recent road sweep of the Washington schools. Five Pac-12 teams, including the UA, currently have three conference losses this season so what will it take for the Cats to create separation in the standings? Plus, the recent performances from Stone Gettings, Jemarl Baker, Ira Lee and Max Hazzard have been a spark for Arizona with March Madness a month away.
Justin writes stories and produces digital content about UA football and basketball and high school football. A Tucson native, Justin graduated from the UA in 2017 and is the host of the Wildcast Podcast and a radio host on ESPN Tucson.
- Arizona Wildcats in the thick of Pac-12 race after sweep in Washington
- Recruiting rankings remain down, but Arizona coach Kevin Sumlin is bullish on upsizing of Wildcats’ defense
- Bracketology: Possible seeding for Arizona Wildcats six weeks away from NCAA Tournament
- Another award for Aari: Wildcats star McDonald named Naismith Player of the Week
- Adia Barnes, Arizona Wildcats have best day ever — complete with hope of hosting NCAA Tournament games
- Greg Hansen: Sahuaro's girls team could in line to break nine-year championship drought
- Three-star CB Alphonse Oywak decommits from Arizona, flips to Washington State
- Arizona Wildcats' Stone Gettings has quickly proven decision to start him was the correct choice
- Former Arizona Wildcats running back J.J. Taylor receives NFL Scouting Combine invite
- Arizona Wildcats climb up to No. 12 in AP Top 25 after sweeping L.A. schools
- Scouting report: Arizona Wildcats vs. USC Trojans
- Arizona Wildcats voted to finish fourth in preseason Pac-12 baseball media poll